6.23.2012

Destination: Seattle- The Cheesecake Factory

Who doesn't know about the Cheesecake Factory?!

First time I've ever tried this place was a few years back in San Francisco. Ohboy was I impressed with the first experience I've had at that restaurant. Knowing that Seattle has it, it was definitely a must go place on our list. At first I wanted to try the Crab King instead, but our friend is allergic to seafood so we went for the Cheesecake Factory. The Cheesecake Factory is right across from the Crepe place that I've mentioned on my first post on Destination: Seattle. From the outside it seems like a very small restaurant but when we stepped in it was actually very big! There were so many people waiting for a table but it wasn't a long wait. We probably waited for 10-15 minutes till we got our table. I really liked the interior, very classic and casual. 

Also, sorry for the horrible lighting for the pictures, it was fairly dim in the restaurant so it was hard to get a good shot and with flash the colouring was just way too off. 




While we were waiting for our food to arrive, we got free bread :) I didn't eat any because I know the portions for my main dish is going to be huge so I didn't want to stuff myself with bread. 

One of our buddies got the Steak Diane and Herb Crusted Salmon. He cleared his plate so I'm guessing it was very delicious.

I got the Chicken Madeira, which is one of their most POPULAR chicken dishes. I love my chicken so obviously I had to try their most popular chicken. I LOVE this, it was SO good and I couldn't say more about it. If you're on a diet, I don't think you'll like this very much. Very fat in general, with all the melted cheese and mashed potatoes. The portion was huge and I couldn't finish it at the end. 

limmerZ got the Shrimp Scampi and Steak Diane. I tried one of the shrimps and it was soooo delicious, but for the price just getting 3 shrimps was not a very good deal. But overall limmerZ thought it was awesome! It was his first time eating at the Cheesecake Factory and I think he enjoyed it a lot!

I totally forgot what this dish was called! :( It came with rice, shrimp and beans!



We were super full from our main course but there's no way how were going to leave the place without eating their famous cheesecakes! 
First off, I got the Tiramisu Cheesecake! OHMY, was I in heaven :) 

limmerZ got the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake!

One of our friends got the key lime cheesecake!

Service:
3/5

Food: 
4/5

Price:
$$

Overall Rating:
3.5/5

Enjoy!
Msjesschan






















The Cheesecake Factory Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment