8.10.2014

Destination: Seattle- Beecher's handmade cheese

Second blog of the day!!!

I just can't stop can I? LOL Let's just say I have a lot of spare time on my hands right now.

When we were at Pike Place, we came across Beecher's Handmade cheese. At first, I thought they only sell cheese, but actually they sell food as well! They had mac and cheese and different types of sandwiches. I like the fact that they had two different line ups; one for cheese and one just for the food.






World's Best Mac & Cheese: Full $9.36


 Grilled Cheese $5.94
I highly recommend getting the mac & cheese. It was very creamy and flavourful. As for the grilled cheese, I would get it if you are planning to eat right away. We went to buy a drink after getting our grilled cheese, so it got a bit cold after and it wasn't the best it could be. It still tasted good but just eat it right away when you get yours!!

Service: N/A

Food: 3.5/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Thanks!
-Msjesschan

Beecher's Handmade Cheese on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment