11.07.2014

What's Shaken Milkshake Bar

Hey everyone!

Back with a quick blog about What's Shaken Milkshake Bar!

It is located on 586 Davie Street and my friend brought me there for an after dinner treat. I'm not much of a milkshare fan...since I don't really like milk to begin with, but he highly recommends this place so I decided why not. 




So if you're not much of a milkshake fan to begin with, really trust your own bet on what you'll like. For me, i already knew I wouldn't want anything chocolatey or too sweet, so I picked a fruity milkshake. I ordered the Tropical Bliss (Vanilla ice cream, orange juice, fresh mangoes & pineapples). I LOVE mangoes & pineapples, so i knew this milkshare was gonna satisfy my tastebuds. 

Phil ordered the Mocha Cappuccino (Vanilla Ice Cream, Milk, Mocha Cappuccino) & my friend ordered the Mango Lassi (Vanilla Ice Cream, Milk, Fresh Mango & Cardamom)

We all ordered the smallest size, which only costed us around 4 bucks each. The small size in person looks very small, but it was actually the perfect size for all three of us!

Their whole design is nothing spectacular, they had black and white tile floorings & very limited decor Its not really a place where you'll sit and chat with friends but its a great place to just grab a quick drink and go!






Service: N/A

Drink: 3/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 3/5

Happy drinking :)
-Msjesschan

What's Shaken Milkshake Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment