8.19.2015

Rocky Point Ice Cream

Hey everyone!

From our last blog post I talked about the Food Cart Festival that happens every Sunday throughout the duration of Summer. Today I'll be talking about another Food Truck Vendor that I stumbled upon last Sunday during our Cherry On Top event hosted by East Side Flea.

There were A LOT of dessert options at the festival, but I finalized my decision on Rocky Point Ice Cream. They had a lot of variety in terms of flavours. I was really tempted to just get my usual Salted Caramel Ice cream but there were several people in front of me and they got the Raspberry Lime Mojito Sorbet and it looked too good to pass up.

I got the kid size ($3.00) and it was the perfect size for me since I had a huge sandwich by The Tasty Torpedo shared between me & Phil. 
The flavour is very unique and has a sweet and sour taste to it. At first it tasted great but near the mid section it got a bit too sour for me to continue. I think the lime flavour was a tad strong but overall it was still a unique flavour and it was still worth a try. 

I will definitely give this place a try again because I don't want to just rate this place based on ONE ice cream flavour. Overall this place is a good place to visit for a summer treat!





Service: N/A

Food: 3/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 3/5

Thanks for reading!
-Jess

  Click to add a blog post for Rocky Point Ice Cream on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment