10.01.2015

Chatime Richmond

Hey everyone!

I've heard many good things about Chatime from my friends, and I finally found time to drop by to give this place a try! I went on a weekday so it wasn't busy, so I took my time looking at the menu to see what I wanted. The interior is very clean and bright. They also have tons of seating for a bubble tea place. Great place to sit and hang out with friends.

On their menu, they had a wide variety of bubble tea options. There were just too many to choose from so at the end I decided to choose one that was "starred", which was a fave among most people.
I ended up ordering the Jasmine Green Milk Tea with pearls, 80% ice & sugar.

I really like how they give you a choice in terms of how much ice & sugar you want in your drink. Majority of bubble tea places don't have this option and their drinks turn out pretty damn sweet. I like how in this case, I can enjoy a bubble tea without worrying how much sugar is placed into my drink because they give you an "option"!

They also provide free wifi, so you can go there and bring your laptop too! Like I said before, they have tons of seating and the space is very spacious!

I will definitely go back to try out more of their drinks! I thought the drink was a nice change for me. I usually just order honey milk tea but this definitely opened my mind to try out the other ones they have to offer. The jasmine wasn't too strong so you can still taste the milk tea. Really enjoyed it & possibly could be a new fave ;P








Service: N/A

Food/Drink: 4/5

Price: $

Overall rating: 4/5

enjoy!
-Jess

Chatime Richmond Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment